Good photos contain a story built by their inner and outer context. From the context, the story can be obvious or it is created in the mind of the beholder. To get the storytelling going I typically add titles to each photo. For albums and new projects I also create blog posts.
I live to learn and appreciate any comments you may have on the photos, please send me a note or use the Disqus area below. Also, if you like what you see please do not hesitate to send me an email (email@example.com) with a specific request.
The site is built with Koken publishing platform.
My photos have been used in print or on web by the following companies
I am a photo-enthusiast, based in Sweden and on this site I show some of my work. I started shooting B&W film in 1980. The last few years I have been a bit more serious taking photography classes & workshops:
- 2017 Portrait photography Part II, with Knut Koivisto, Fotografiska, Stockholm
- 2017 Portrait photography Part I, with Knut Koivisto, Fotografiska, Stockholm
- 2016 Photography III (Your photographic vision), with Hannah Goldstein, Fotografiska, Stockholm
- 2016 The Philosophy of Photography I, Karlstad University
- 2016 Lighting, workshop with David Bicho on Light and Studio lighting, Stockholm
- 2015 Photography IV (Your photographic year) with Göran Segeholm, at Fotografiska, Stockholm
- 2014 Street photography workshop with Eric Kim, Stockholm
- 2014 Advanced digital photography for portfolio, Umeå university
- 2014 Street photography Workshop with Marcus Johansson, icepic.se
- 2014 Digital Image Processing, School of Education & Communication, Jönköping University
- 2013 Photograph Nature, workshop with Sergan Günes at Fotografiska, Stockholm
- 2013 Visual Communication, School of Education & Communication, Jönköping University
- 2013 Photography II (Image), with Göran Segeholm, at Fotografiska, Stockholm
- 2012 Digital photography and Image theory, Royal Institute of Art/Stockholm University